Springlea – ideal for large groups & families
Springlea is one of the few holiday houses in Lorne able to accommodate up to 17 people in comfort:
- 4 bedrooms each with its own ensuite, including 3 family-size rooms sleeping 4-6 people
- 3 separate living areas, including 2 dining areas & a glass conservatory
- Outdoor dining, BBQ area & landscaped gardens
- 2 large open fireplaces
- Secluded outdoor hot-water bath & shower
- Beautifully restored period home
Springlea’s excellent location – in the heart of Lorne
If swimming, shopping or dining are high on your agenda, Springlea’s location is one of the best in Lorne. Springlea’s proximity to the beach and shops allows guests to park their car and walk to all major attractions:
- 300m walk to Lorne’s swimming (flags) beach – few houses are this close
- 200m walk to Lorne shopping
- 400m to Lorne’s famous pier-to-pub rock walk
- Check our location here
Very few holiday homes in Lorne offer this unique combination of benefits.
Springlea is a beautifully renovated period home situated in the heart of Lorne, on Victoria’s stunning Great Ocean Road.
Visit our historic home and you’ll find great value accommodation for families, couples, singles and groups.
There are large living spaces including a kitchen big enough to cater to several families at a time. An adjoining conservatory makes the most of the morning sun and is ideal as a breakfast room.
Four bedrooms, each with an ensuite, caters to our friends and guests. They contain a range of sleeping options, including bunks, single and queen beds, for families, couples and singles.
Other features include:
- Large open fireplaces
- Spacious lounge areas
- TV and DVD player
- Laundry facilities
- BBQ and outdoor entertaining
- Balcony with views to the beach
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electric wall heaters
Visit our other property at Falls Creek
Chorki is a modern, newly renovated ski lodge perfectly positioned within the village of Falls Creek, Victoria’s largest alpine resort. Our ski-in, ski-out lodge is situated just metres from the village’s major access lift, Falls Express. Read more »